We have developed strong relationships with qualified independent Project Managers and Contractors who have built our Lindal homes for our customers, right across the Western Provinces. Our preferred Contractors will be independent and established Business Owners, and will have New Home Warranty, General Liability and Course of Construction Insurance, References and Qualifications, and will have experience in building the Lindal patented Post and Beam building system. You can choose to have a quotation for the Lindal Material package only, shipped to your site and then built to a 'lock up' position only, or for a full turn key move in completion....Your Home, Your Budget, Your Way! Sounds cliché but is true!
Throughout the design process we will:
- help you understand home building costs beginning with land acquisition and improvement and ending with landscaping.
- provide tips on how to stay within budget.
- provide you a selection of custom home designs—from the thousands of home plans in the Lindal library—that will all meet your lifestyle needs. Then assist you in choosing the one home design that best fits you and your family.
- access the knowledgeable and professional staff of drafters and engineers, we can work with your ideas and design the home of your dreams, designed to suit your site, fit your lifestyle and built within your budget...
- determine the home building costs associated with your chosen home design—and the costs of any additional personalization that you choose.
- coordinate your home building materials kit order, from drawing and approving plans to the scheduling of shipping and delivery.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Is a Lindal Cedar Home a kit home?
Are your homes prefab (prefabricated)?
What is the difference between post and beam and conventional construction?
How many Lindal Homes have been constructed?
Is Lindal environmentally conscious?